Thursday, December 11, 2008

17.11 "I wanna be aligned with the good guys."

Kenny really is getting to be insufferable--I hate that Bob is falling for his whining after Bob and Corrine semi-played him.

Bob keeps winning stuff--I love it. What I don't like is when people come on Survivor and get all pious about their integrity. Bob's promise to Kenny was stupid.

I like Matty, but he doesn't have much of a personality.

Crystal's decision to bully Matty was a HUGE mistake. Sugar was set on sticking with Ken and Crystal, and then they revealed their arrogance.

I like the carnival games--last week giant gorge skee ball, this week, mini baseketball. ANd the blindfolded obstacle and puzzle was awesome.

Kenny wants to use Bob's dumb promise against him. Bob is irritated at Kenny's whiny request, and he should be, but he put himself in this situation. But Kenny REALLY over played the necklace thing. He should've let it lie. Kenny also came off like a punk calling Bob out about it Tribal. The jury was happy to see him keep it--they don't realize he's safe anyway.

I LOVED when Sugar told Matty to let her do the thinking, LOL, that was awesome. Sugar is awesome. But she should never play poker. Interesting that Jeff didn't ask Sugar anything of substance at Tribal. I think he knew Sugar might give something away. Jeff claims he's not biased, but he violates the Prime Dirrective every now and again.

LOVED Sugar giving Matty the Idol--and the jury was thrilled. Corrine may hate Sugar, but she hates Crystal and Kenny more. Can Kenny win? I doubt it--unless he goes in with Susie. Interesting. Not super compelling, but interesting. I'd like Sugar, Bob, Matty...then Kenny then Susie--Susie flat out hasn't done jack crap. Kenny at least has played a good game (at times). But I'm hoping for Sugar or Bob. Time will tell...

Peace Out!

Christine

See ya Crystal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home