Thursday, October 09, 2008

Survivor 17.3 "I will do my best despite hating each and every one of you."

Heavy Sigh. I'm finding this season a shade...of an effort. It's not Thailand bad, but I'm just finding hard to root for anyone. There are an awful lot of whiny babies this round, no? I did enjoy the shake-up, and Kenny's smart game instincts that had him overriding Ace and picking weak-link Kelly, and wasn't it nice for CHarlie to inform us how happy he was to still be on a tribe with Marcus? Really, you like Marcus? We didn't know.

In this episode, more than the previous two, Ace's accent really did seem to come and go--though that could be a reslut of his playing it up for his tribemates. Since I hate Ace, I was at first happy for Kelly when she found allies in Crystal, GC and Kenny but once i saw her in action, I'm with Ace and Sugar--Kelly sucks. ANd she knows it ANd she doesn't care. What an abomination of a player she is. I mean, to quit in the middle of a challenge has precedent, but shw was actually whining about it while the oterhs were trying to win. Even GC said she had a bad attitude. Still, Kenny and co. were fearful of Sugar and Ace's bond and Sugar's potential Idol ahving. It was smart of them to see that Sugar would never give Kelly the idol, but MAN is she terrible. I'm still rather flabbergasted that Kelly 1) had the gall to criticize Kenny and Crystal at Tribal KNOWING she sucked and KNOWING her head was on the block and 2) she got away with it. ANd then she even looked smug about Jackie getting voted out, when the only reason she hersefl was being kept around was because of how unliked and lame-ass she is! I kept having to remind myself that Ace was disappointed--again, he made a show of his petty little vendetta with Kelly, like his vote against her would really fix HER wagon. He reminds me of Sideshow Bob--with a lot less hair, obviously, but really.

Porr Jackie. She finishes in 15th place along with BB who quit, Kel who snuck food, Jessie who puked, Patricia who bossed, Tanya who puked, Janet who snuck food, Skinny Nerd Ryan, mean Mia, useless Kim, useless Brooke, Melinda who I can picture but that's it, Crazy Cao Boi, forgetable Liliana and pro-wrestler with the fake rack, Ashley.

Peace out! Christine :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home