Thursday, December 11, 2008

17.10 "He smelled like a campfire, he smelled good!"

This season has had it's moments, but it's easily the worst since Vanuatu--another season that had some great scheming but not a lot of rootable players.

I did like that Bob and Corrine's plan was plausible and their execution was almost flawless--Corrine was a little too suck uppy with Ken. Ken was so quick to buy their story. I don't QUITE get being so anxious to dump Matty as a physical threat when Corrine has all the friends of the jry--she absolutly needed to go, and not just because she's a hateful witch.

I really really hate the Nobag name.

I loved when Susie yelled at Corrine about what a baby Corrine was being about the fact that everyone else is playing the game too--and they're playing it better than you, Corrine.

I loved the discussion of how to spell Corrine's name. Hah!

I'll be glad when this is over.

Christine

It was nice to see the loved ones, and I got weepy when Sugar and her sister spread the ashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home